My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm a 30-something divorced father of three. I'm also an entertainment junkie. Comic books, television, music, movies, books, and more recently, video games. I eat it, I breathe it, I live it, I love it.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I might as well put up a little info about me since I've got this. By looking at the picture below, you might think I'm in the medical field. Not even close. No, that picture was taken just over a month ago just minutes before my wife was wheeled away for her C-section. A half an hour later, we had a beautiful baby boy.

So that's me. First and foremost, I'm a father and a husband. And I try to be the best at both that I can be. And really, it's not as difficult as you might think. I love my wife and son dearly and I know my wife loves me. Right now to my son I'm just a giant that brings him food, talks to him in a funny voice with words he can't understand, and gets rid of the occasional stinky diaper.

I'll eventually tell you about my wife and I met and fell in love, but not right now. I've got to space all this info out, y'know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home