My Photo
Name:
Location: Tennessee

I'm a 30-something divorced father of three. I'm also an entertainment junkie. Comic books, television, music, movies, books, and more recently, video games. I eat it, I breathe it, I live it, I love it.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Here's something I'm going to try with the daily updates...I'm going to list what's going on entertainment wise with me. I'd like to have this listed to the side of the blog with the ability to change it daily, but I don't think that's possible.

Listening to:

  • Candlebox - Happy Pills
  • Stone Temple Pilots - Core
  • R.E.M. - Automatic for the People
  • Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing
  • Better Than Ezra - Good (single)
  • Features - Exhibit A

Watching:

  • Joey
  • CSI: Crime Scene Invesigation

Reading:

  • Everything's Eventual - Stephen King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home